Saturday, February 19, 2011

pretty things

I feel a little silly saying it, but my watch makes me so happy!! I find myself just looking at it and smiling. You really can't tell in the photo, but the face is actually white mother of pearl and has a subtle iridescence to it. So pretty.

I just indulged in a little online shopping, but I blame work. Upcoming travel has made my need for new flats very real. My old ones were put to rest after essentially drowning in a rainstorm (sad!) And well, sprinting through the airport in heels just doesn't cut it for me (getting there early and walking slowly doesn't work either). Thanks to the free shipping/ free returns policy at shoes.com and Piperlime, I have a nice little selection coming my way! And I may have thrown in a pair of heels...oops.

Been listening to the Burlesque soundtrack. I watched the film this week and loved it! The story is nothing amazing, but Christina is truly talented and just so much fun to watch.

Today I spent a little time brainstorming new PROnailz shirts.. it quickly turned into arts & crafts time, and voilĂ ! a new tank was born. Please meet the groper (somewhat inspired by Christina's costume for Express):



Sooo excited to have brunch tomorrow with Shimmy and friends. Fried chicken & waffles, my stomach will be dreaming of you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment