Sunday, January 30, 2011

it's time

I feel like I've finally had time at home to get life in order, which is probably why I've posted so much in the past few days. I slept so long yesterday (I was still in bed at this time) so the day wasn't the most productive. But so far today I did some cleaning and vacuuming (all those little fabric scraps are disappeared) and made some craigslist sales (hooray for clearing the clutter), and did some online shopping...

Been in love with oversized watches for years, so much that my last watch was actually a men's Kenneth Cole. I stop
ped wearing it about a year ago as it was less "me" and have recently started scouting new options. I think I'm leaning towards a Kors...



Think I want the one on the left...

I'll sleep on it. Time to restock the kitchen. Trader Joe's, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment