Tuesday, April 19, 2011

procrastination

(Janie Taylor, ballerina - clothing by ChloƩ - photography by Bon Duke - all found here)

I haven't posted in ages. I will default and blame work. In reality it's more the adjustment to changes in work-life balance. Been traveling 4 days a week for the past 6 weeks, resulting in combined feelings of homesickness and homelessness. Sitting in the hotel at night I don't exactly want to be in front of my laptop all the time, and I find myself more often on the phone. When back in Boston I am excited and energized, but also bleary-eyed and overwhelmed with trying to be super-productive.

Trying not to whine, just adjust.


At the moment I am hanging out with PowerPoint and what's left of 4-hour old room service. As much as I just need to get this done and get in bed, I find myself reverting to my college self and procrastinating.

I keep watching this video of Janie Taylor, fueling dance inspiration and visions of wedding attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment