Thursday, March 8, 2012

project sneak peekery

A shower update is coming soon.. I will say things are looking good!  (And nothing else has fallen off the wall haha).  As I should have mentioned before, the new grout in the shower would have to cure for 48 hours, followed by sealing then caulking, which needs ~36 hours before being exposed to water.  So things aren't officially done, but I will post the end results soon!

In the mean time, of course I had other things going on.  Here's a preview of posts to come (whenever I get to actually doing these things, that is).

1// Get this baby mounted!
This is our new toy (Samsung's UN55D8000 55" 3D LED HDTV)!  He will be mounted on the living room wall oh-so-beautifully on Sunday afternoon, replacing a similar sized but much clunkier version which currently monopolizes the top of the media stand.

2// Pick some paint!  (for the other bathroom, which is due for "renovation" as well)
Note: the top photo was taken on the kitchen floor - I was not sitting in the bathroom drinking tea haha.  

While the bathroom stuff was curing / drying / airing out I occupied myself with plans to make the other bathroom all spiffy too (this is where I have been showering in the interim, thank goodness for 2 full bathrooms).  Of course a repeat of the tile facelift will happen, along with fresh paint and other exciting things.  Now which color...

2 comments:

  1. haha we have all of the swatches from home depot too! often times, that's the most exhausting part..

    also, i like the 8th swatch family the best.. the one with the tans/auburn hues..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it IS so exhausting!

      I kept trying to discard that one bc I wanted to go with punchier, darker colors but then kept putting it back in bc it's soothing and earthy. Not sure what we're going for yet..

      Delete