Friday, October 5, 2012

mini house

 

Mini House, designed by Swedish architect Jonas Wagell
(image 1: Andy Liffner, image 2: Lars Petter Pettersen)

This is mini-sized prefabricated house so cool!  I'm especially loving the horizontal slats and the generously-sized porch.  While I don't think it's a realistic primary residence for the majority of people due to size (hey, we just have too. much. stuff.) and durability, it's a really cool concept for a vacation getaway or a guest house. 

Even though we can't get it in the U.S., I think this is a great inspiration piece for how small spaces can be utilized.  Too bad I don't have a back yard.  Or an amazing lake.  I wonder how much it costs.  And I wish they had photos of the interior..

full article and more photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment